We are seeking an experienced, highly organized, and resourceful personal assistant for a family in Los Angeles.
Applicants must have experience managing the lives of a busy family and household. This role includes overseeing the house staff (chef, landscaper, housecleaner, pool staff, handyman, and other vendors), running errands, shopping, making travel arrangements, managing house maintenance projects, driving kids to/from school and extracurricular activities, and scheduling meetings, appointments, and travel reservations.
- Candidate must have previous experience as a personal assistant and house manager for a minimum of three years.
- This role calls for someone who is an independent thinker, exceedingly detailed, an efficient multitasker, can manage changing schedules, and the foresight to avoid unnecessary issues.
- Candidate should be polished, professional, and willing to take on whatever it takes to ensure a smooth day that mitigates stress for the family.
- This position requires some flexibility and travel 2-3 times per year.
- We are seeking someone who is looking for a long-term position and has had previous long-term roles.
If you qualify for this position, please send your resume along with true salary expectations, as well as a brief introductory paragraph explaining why you are interested in this role and why you think you would be a good fit for it based on your experience. Salary range: $80k-$130k depending on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $130,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person