Who we are:
We are an online Music & SFX marketplace that connects Music Creators & Sound Designers to Creative Agencies, Production Companies, Video Game Companies, and Podcasts. The company is lead by a Music Industry Emmy Award winner.
We dare to imagine a world where Music Creators and Sound Designers are no longer dependent upon "The Middle Man" for an income. That’s why we’ve combined cutting-edge technology with an intuitive social marketplace to help creators build their own legacy.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for orchestral composers first and foremost. However, jingle writers, sound designers, and artists should apply as well! This person should have a deep passion for composition, having the ability to produce high quality finished products. This person should have the ability to musically adapt, but has a focused genre/style. The qualities we look at; Ability to write/voice lead, use of samples libraries, mixing/mastering, and quality of live recordings. Your primary roll will be to collaborate with our clients, and provide them with an outstanding product. Candidates ideally will come to the table with at least 10 compositions that they have produced. These compositions will be used to show our clients, with potential offers upfront.
Skills and Experience:
- Ideally will have a BA in Music Composition, Performance, or Engineering
- Exceptional orchestral music, composing jingles, and SFXs are a plus.
- Adapt to all styles, but having a single focus.
- Be able to mix and produce your own tracks from concept to finished product
- Recording individual instruments for your tracks to bring them to life
- Orchestration and score preparation in Sibelius, Finale, Staff Pad, etc.
- Writing and producing all of your music in Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Cubase, or Reaper, FL Studios, Ableton, or Studio One
- Ideally will have software certifications in at least one DAW
- Ability to use sample libraries like a champ!
- Experience composing interactive and adaptive music for video games is a huge plus!
- Opportunity to work with innovators, creatives, and with proprietary technology used to generate clients for your music (built in-house).
- Ability to work remotely, with flexibly.
- Work in a fast-paced environment, with highly motivated individuals that take smart risks, leverage new technologies, and have a deep passion for the entrepreneurial spirit.
- Commission Bonus
- Scalable Salary
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Commission
- relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Monday to Friday
- Day shift
- Night shift