Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist attorneys in the preparation of various applications filed with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
- Maintain communication with clients and help guide them through the immigration process.
- Maintain client files and meet deadlines.
- Helping our clients with non-immigrant and immigration-related issues including filing H-1B Petitions, L- 1 Petitions, International travel, Visa sponsorship, Green Card process and status requests and updates.
- Creates and oversees processes and procedures in order to efficiently coordinate documentation required for visa processing on all Immigrant and non-immigrant applications
- Ensures processes & procedures are in place so that all immigration application filings related to employment-based Non-Immigrant and Immigrant petitions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- Be the go to person for all immigration and filing procedures, compliance process, and other related quires.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and manage your time.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills
- Associate degree or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin
Job Type: Full-time