A Delivery Associate is responsible for the daily customer service on a given route, which distributes a high volume of packages (That may weigh up to 60 pounds), in a relatively condensed area. The successful candidate will have exemplary customer service skills, have superior time management skills and be obsessed with providing a level of performance that makes them stand out from the rest!
Delivery Associates must commit to a five-day schedule which will include one, if not both, weekend days.
Two days in a row will be scheduled off (for example: Tuesday & Wednesday). Routes are generally created with the expectation that they can be delivered within ten hours.
* Must be able to meet our company insurance requirements.(drivers have to be over the age of 21.)
* Must have a valid driver license with a clean driving record
* Must be able to pass a 7 year background screening
* Must be able to to lift up to 60 pounds
* Climb in and out of a cargo van for up to 10 hours a day. (About 200 times per day.)
*Must work weekends!**
*Must possess EXCELLENT customer service skills (extremely patient and friendly with a desire to serve)
* Must be able to use a smart phone and have a reliable means of communication
* Must be reliable (variations in schedule/tardiness/absenteeism are NOT allowed)
* Previous transportation and/or customer service experience preferred.
Direct Shipping LLC is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Direct Shipping LLC recruits and advances qualified applicants/employees regardless of race, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or national origin
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120.00 to $150.00 /day