Dogwood Management Partners, an SDVOSB with a long history of working with the federal government, is seeking an experienced Master Scheduler with an active TS/SCI clearance, for a key permanent, opening we’re working on in Ft. Belvoir, VA. Position is under a new, long term, five year, federal government contract.
This is a full time onsite position offering a competitive salary, plus excellent benefits for the selected professional. Remote and rotation work will be to be arranged under the current COVID conditions.
- NO THIRD PARTIES CONSULTANT CANDIDATES
- US CITIZEN or PERMANENT LEGAL RESIDENT ONLY
- Responsible for developing plans, schedules and tracking cost/budgets to meet requirements.
- Manage complex program plans and schedule, provide technical advice on critical paths and establish milestone development.
- Coordinate with Project Management Branch on schedule modifications and coordinate work efforts across multiple units and make recommendation to life cycle management processes.
- Associate’s degree in business or IT related field required.
Minimum Experience Required per Degree held:
- If holding a Master’s Degree - 4 years of IT project management experience
- If holding a Bachelor’s Degree - 6 years of IT project management experience
- If holding an Associate’s Degree - 8 years of IT project management experience
- In lieu of any Degree - 10 years of IT project management experience
- 6 years of working experience with Microsoft Project.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP).
- TS/SCI – MUST have worked in an SCI environment within the last 2 years
Dogwood has been consulting on Cyber Security and related IT services for federal agencies since 2001. We owe our success to the professionals we have been fortunate enough to hire and retain to perform to the standards set forth by leadership within our commercial clients and the federal government. For this reason, we seek only those candidates with the highest ethical standards who meet the experience requirements for the obligations we have been entrusted with.
All responses will be held in confidence.
Dogwood Management Partners is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities, Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Scheduling: 4 years (Required)
- Microsoft Project: 6 years (Required)
- Active TS/SCI Clearance (Required)
- PMP (Required)
- What is your highest level of education?