Everbrook Academy in Ashburn,VA
Located at 21684 Romans Dr.
Full-Time Positions Available
We are looking for Lead Teachers to join our rapidly
growing team in our Infant, Toddler, Preschool and Pre-K classrooms!
Free Nights & Weekends Competitive Pay Paid Time Off Health Benefits Specialized Curriculum Growth Opportunities
Our Lead Teachers...
- Create fun and interactive learning experiences while serving as mentors to fellow Teachers.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by following all licensing guidelines and implementing all company standards.
- Communicate directly with parents and prospective parents to achieve success for the child.
- Maintain a fun and interactive classroom that is clean and organized.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
We are most interested in talking to applicants that have:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans
- Experience working in a licensed childcare facility
- A degree in early childhood education or child development or a CDA
- The ability to meet state and/or accreditation requirements for education and experience
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- Must be at least 18 years of age
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- Classroom: 1 year (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)