The primary focus of the QC Associate III role will be to perform GMP testing to support product lot release and in-process testing. Additionally, this role will provide technical support and troubleshooting for flow cytometry based testing.
This is a Wed - Sat AM shift (6am - 4:30pm)
- Perform routine GMP lot release and in-process testing for flow cytometry and cell biology based test methods, using various software packages for data analysis.
- Support the transfer and implementation of new analytical test method into QC Operations
- Support analytical method validation execution into a commercial setting.
- Maintain instrumentation and supporting documentation in a GMP compliant manner.
- Preparation and qualification of critical QC reagents
- Author and review QC test method and procedures as required.
- Sound understanding and knowledge of immunology and flow cytometry.
- Experience with method lifecycle in a GMP setting, including test method implementation and associated equipment onboarding.
- Demonstrated experience working with polychromatic flow cytometry panels and flow cytometry data analysis. Experience with BD FACSCantos is preferred.
- Ability to work independently in a high-paced team environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work from multiple projects.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Computer proficiency as well as strong scientific and organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain flexible intellect and adjust to a dynamic work environment.
- Experience with Quality Systems, including deviation management, laboratory investigations and change controls.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to complete projects with little to no supervision
- BS in a scientific discipline with 4+ years of regulated industrial analytical testing or QC experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Our headquarters, situated in the bustling South Lake Union district of Seattle, sits among some of the most visible organizations in the world. Seattle offers award-winning restaurants, a vibrant, hip music scene and spectacular views of water and mountains. Within an hour’s drive of Seattle, you can be fishing, skiing, hiking or tasting world-class Washington wines.
THINK BIG. BE BRAVE. DELIVER.