Avail Clinical Research is one of the premier clinical trial sites run by Accel Clinical Services, LLC. With our headquarters in DeLand, Florida, our research team is part of a pioneering force here in the Southeast. If you’re interested in helping to advance modern medicine, then pursuing a career in clinical research could be the path for you!
We are looking for an experienced licensed RN or Paramedic for our Clinical Research Coordinator team. This position is full time with full benefits, 401K, seven (7) paid holidays, quarterly bonus program, (PTO) Paid Time Off, and flexible scheduling.
To work as an integral member of AVAIL Clinical Research site staff maintaining the day-to-day relationship with patients and assist in the development of ACR network.This includes planning, coordinating and, as appropriate, execution of clinical studies in accordance with the protocol, contracted scope of work, Sponsor, CRO, and ACR SOP’s and any relevant local guidelines and regulations. The Clinical Research Coordinator will plan, direct, or coordinated clinical research projects. In addition they will be expected to direct the activities of workers engaged in clinical research projects to ensure compliance with protocols and overall clinical objectives.
- Work directly at patient/subject interface at research sites to deliver high quality patient data in accordance with local regulations, agreed scope of work and as required by protocol.
- Attend and participate in investigator meetings, monitoring visits, audits, seminars and other regional or national meetings.
- Assist with screening and enrollment of subjects into assigned studies.
- Support subjects on trials to encourage maximum retention and future recruitment.
- Assist with the establishment of a recruitment and contingency plan for each study.
- Perform functions necessary for successful completion of all protocol required visits/procedures such as vital signs, phlebotomy, diagnostic tests, dispensing of investigational product, scheduling, drug accountability/reconciliation and organizational tasks, where appropriate and as delegated by the investigator, in accordance with state/federal requirements.
- Accurately complete source documents and case report forms in both paper and electronic format.
- Assist investigator with recording and reporting of adverse events and SAE’s as per local regulatory authority guidelines.
- Communicate effectively across all departments company-wide providing information by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology
- Sound knowledge of ICH/GCP and Regulatory requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
- Fluent in English, spoken and written.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize actively, seek input, problem solve and work in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Minimum Required Education, Experience, and Certifications:
- Licensed RN or Paramedic
- Registered Nursing or Paramedic Experience 2 years required
- Maintain License/Certification status of CCRC preferred
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) preferred
- Clinical Research Coordinator experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Paramedic: 2 years (Required)
- clinical research: 1 year (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse: 2 years (Required)
- paradmedic (Required)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Required)