The teacher’s job is to assist all students to learn the subject matter and skills that will contribute to their development as mature, able and responsible individuals all in adherence to the mission of the school.
The Job of Teacher Requires:
- Masters the subject
- Technologically skilled
- Team player
- Lifelong learner
- Organization and time management
- Flexibility and adaptability to different students, staff, parents, and community styles and abilities
- Flexibility to attend infrequent weekend, evening or unusual hours for meetings, professional development or extracurricular activities.
- Walking and standing for extended periods
- Commitment to the well being of students academically, physically, mentally and psychologically
- Commitment to self-development and continued learning
- Promptness and accuracy with required records and reports
- Excellent knowledge of subject material
- Knowledge in using technology
- Adherence to the respective school’s working hours and five working days per week
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to motivate students and help them realize their maximum potential
- Impeccable moral character and a genuine interest in teaching
Bachelor’s Degree in English from an accredited American university.
2-4 years of teaching experience (Recommended but not required)
Expert-level written and oral communication skills.