Why is Caregiver, Inc the “Employer of Choice”?
Caregiver, Inc. is the nation’s leading provider in adult IDD care. We believe in recruiting, training, and developing the best people to support the individuals we serve; enabling them with tools and technology to provide individualized supports.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
If you are passionate about providing care and enhancing the quality of life for the individuals in our care this could be the position for you. We are looking for dedicated individuals to join our team and become a CAREGIVER!
Apply at https://www.cg-idd.com/careers.
The State Director is responsible for managing and supervising all activities that will assure quality care for our individuals who receive services in foster care, residential treatment, family-based or supported living home in the state of Indiana.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and oversight to the area offices within the agency to meet individual needs and coordinate implementation of statewide program delivery system.
- Collect and interpret key success indicators to monitor program trends and performance. Develop performance metrics and measure performance.
- Monitor and insure proper communication and written reports pertaining to program delivery for regions and individuals. Represent Caregiver as needed for customer relations.
- Represent Caregiver as the liaison with professional organizations and state representatives.
- Provide oversight to regions in the development of the annual budget and training curriculum to ensure program success.
- Responsible for preventing abuse of clients by following screening requirements, attending training, communicating expectations & boundaries, ensuring accountability for policy violations, conducting investigations, and preparing reports for the BOD.
- Lead activities for all new mergers and acquisitions within the state of Indiana.
- Develop successful relationships with professional organizations that promote services to adults with IDD.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must have a minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience in leadership in a health/social service related industry. Strong financial and organizational management experience required or equivalent education and experience.
- Key Success Indicators (KSIs) include:
- Budgeting and financial planning
- Business administration
- Regulatory compliance with IDD and foster care requirements
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Social Services Administration or closely related field required. Master’s degree preferred.
Job Type: Full-time