** HABLAMOS ESPAÑOL **
Please understand this is a part time position. Mid-day schedule 10AM-2/3PM. Will have to work some weekends. Someone with a relatively flexible schedule will be ideal.
We're currently looking for a cleaner/housekeeper to perform designated responsibilities in Jersey City, NJ. Will be trained.
In-person interviews will be conducted starting Friday Nov. 1st from 10:00am - 4:00pm.
- Ideal to have experience in cleaning, hospitality services.
- Must be responsible and fully reliable
- Must available to start ASAP
- Must be able to follow exact instructions and follow direction the same way at all times
- Must have a very reliable form of communication (Text messages, WhatsApp, etc.)
- Must have an understanding of basic math and basic reading/writing abilities (in English, Spanish, or both)
- High School Diploma is not a requirement
- Ideally someone who speaks English, Spanish, or both
- Must be 18+ years old
- Must have access to their own electronic payment method (Zelle, Paypal, Venmo, etc.)
*Job Responsibilities & Details:
- Clean bedrooms, bathrooms, and common areas of the house
- Make all beds and organize rooms as trained
- Ensure and maintain cleaning standards as trained
- Report any damages to the house, linens, furniture, or anything in the house.
- Document any found damages
- Do laundry off-location (2 blocks away) at least once a week
- Maintain and report inventory of products, linens, and working material
- In case of emergency, purchase products off location (will be reimbursed)
- Imposed a certain level of authority and friendliness with guests
- Report pictures of completed work everyday (Maintain daily communication when at the job)
- Must be willing to assist in case of last minute schedule changes
- All products and working material will be provided
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $11.00 /hour
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
This Job Is: