Nuix understands data on enormous scale. We create and deliver software that pinpoints critical information companies need to anticipate, detect, and act on investigations, cyber security, risk, and compliance. Our intuitive platform identifies hidden connections between people, objects, locations, and events – providing real-time clarity, control, and efficiency to uncover the key facts and their context. Nuix makes small work of big data volumes; connecting key intelligence to solve critical business problems, reduce crime, and secure valuable digital information.
Nuix is seeking highly motivated Microsoft System Administrators, Cloud Support Engineers, and Systems Engineers who are passionate about technology. Someone who wants work in a fast-paced software company and deliver an extraordinary customer experience.
Nuix is an Australian born software company, providing global customers solutions in the, eDiscovery, digital forensics, intelligence, security and analytics space. Nuix is in all sectors of the market, such as defense & intelligence, FSI, government and corporate.
As an AWS Infrastructure Operations Engineer, you will be at the forefront of our software technology, assisting customers that are taking advantage of growing and evolving set of products in the cloud. You will be responsible for architecture, deployment, configuration, monitoring, management, technical issue resolution, bug identification, feature requests, general knowledge and proof of concepts. Every day will bring new and exciting challenges on the job while you:
- Learn and use groundbreaking technologies across Nuix's eDiscovery, Review, Intelligence, Risk and Security platforms.
- Apply deployment, advanced system administration, optimization and troubleshooting techniques to provide unique solutions to our SaaS environment.
- Work hands-on with customers to architect, deploy and run their SaaS instances running in our AWS environment.
To qualify for this role, you should have experience with:
- Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012, MS Active Directory, MS IIS, SharePoint 2010/2016 and MS SQL 2008/2014.
- Prior exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or equivalent cloud hosting platforms
- Experience with systems management tools, especially MS System Center suite (Orchestrator, Configuration Manager, SCOM).
- Prior exposure to a hosted application (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) environment
- Experience in a global 24/7/365, multi-tiered production environment.
- Excellent systems/network troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose complex problems.
- Experience with network devices and protocols.
- Ability to take ownership of an issue, problem, or project and see it through to completion.
- Ability to design and implement solutions with sensitivity toward project timelines and budgets.
- Necessary skills include flexibility, ability to work under tight deadlines, ability to handle multiple tasks through prioritization and time management skills, excellent communication, exceptional collaboration and organizational skills.
Please highlight these in your CV if you have them
In return we will offer you:
- Linux administration
- Experience supporting VMware ESX Server or well versed in other Virtualization products
- Experience supporting Citrix Presentation Server 4.0 and XenApp 5.0
- Experience supporting ASP & ASP.NET applications to include troubleshooting, performance metrics & monitoring as well as familiarity with code deployments
- Extensive experience supporting web-based and database centric applications.
- Experience with highly available technologies.
- Knowledge of enterprise application technologies and architecture.
- Microsoft certification desired.
- AWS certifications desired.
- Must have a B.S. or a B.A. college degree or commensurate work experience.
A great working environment with a fast-growing global software company. Upon full time employment we offer competitive benefits and compensation including but not limited to: Paid Time Off, 401 K, health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance and an opportunity for quarterly bonuses.
** Nuix is an Equal Opportunity Employer **