** POSITIONS STARTING IMMEDIATELY!!** PLEASE APPLY ASAP AT www.impacthealth.com, then click on Careers!
HPA JOB DESCRIPTION
Title: Health Promotion Associate (Licensed RNs/LPNs/LVNs)
Reports to: Team Leader/ Program Manager
- Perform testing to include sample collection using finger-stick technique, manual and automatic blood pressure readings, body mass index, body fat, bone density, spirometry, as needed.
- Perform Temperature Checks (infrared thermometers) and pulse ox readings.
- Review results and provides health education to participants while maintaining their privacy.
* Administer vaccines (Nurses only).
* Perform COVID-19 testing to include sample collection using finger-stick technique or technique instructed by test manufacturer. (Nurses only)
- Assist, when required, with the transportation of medical instruments and supplies to and from screening events.
- Facilitate effective communication between Impact Health and the customer.
- Function as a team player to ensure the success of assigned programs.
- Attends paid trainings (web-based, in-person and telephonic) when necessary.
- Perform other related duties as needed.
Compensation: Per Diem employee – hourly paid, reimbursed for travel.
No company benefits.
Physical demands: Extended periods of standing, sitting, walking.
Some bending and lifting (up to 25 pounds).
Special requirements: Must be able to travel using his/her vehicle. Must be 18 or above.
COVID-19 testing experience requested, but not required.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $28.00 - $35.00 per hour
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night Shift
We provide all appropriate PPE for any position you are assigned to. Travel is being kept at local travel only (when possible).
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture