Are you looking for a cutting edge and progressive environment that will challenge you professionally and help you develop into a top notch accounting professional?
We are looking for career minded out of the box thinking professionals that want to progress professionally, grow intellectually, and be apart of a boutique CPA Firm in Savannah, Georgia, the South’s most beautiful city.
This position can be onsite in beautiful Savannah or a remote position. This is a rare opportunity to become part of a truly innovative, technologically advanced and progressive CPA practice, so contact us immediately if you are interested.
- Preparation and review of Audit, Review and Compilations
- Review of monthly financial statements for completeness, accuracy and compliance
- Preparation and review of Trial Balance tie-down required for tax filings
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals
- Preparation of simple business tax returns
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance
- CPA Certification required
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting required
- Experience preparing Audit, Review and Compilations for both not-for-profit and for-profit entities
- Strong accounting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in audit software, Excel, Word
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to collaborate and work in a team environment
Job Type: Full-time
- Public Accounting: 5 years