At Niagara, we’re looking for Team Members who want to be part of achieving our mission to provide our customers the highest quality most affordable bottled water.
Consider applying here, if you want to:
- Work in an entrepreneurial and dynamic environment with a chance to make an impact.
- Develop lasting relationships with great people.
- Have the opportunity to build a satisfying career.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our Team Members.
Are you a problem solver who enjoys tinkering with gadgets and equipment? Do you excel in a fast-paced environment where you are empowered to make decisions in a variety of projects? We want to talk to you about our opening for a Maintenance Technician.
Allow us to introduce ourselves:
We are a family-owned and operated leading beverage manufacturer in the United States with the fastest production lines in the world. We’re growing rapidly both across the nation and internationally, providing vast opportunities for career advancement. We produce a variety of products including purified water, sparkling water, vitamin-enhanced waters, and sport drinks. While innovation is the key to our success, our tradition of high quality, value-priced bottled water will never change.
Niagara is a high-performing, entrepreneurial company with focus on safety and continuous improvement. We use advanced, state-of-the art technologies to accomplish our mission of sustainability and responsibly providing quality water to our reputable and internationally recognized customers. Across our maintenance teams, we invest in our equipment and our people, equipping and empowering you and your colleagues to make decisions that drive our continued success.
What we offer:
- An encouraging and supportive culture where your career growth and development is prioritized
- The ability for you to make a tangible impact in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Collaboration with other life-long learners who share your curiosity and desire for constant improvement
- Competitive pay and benefits that include: medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement, pet insurance, retirement savings, and of course… refreshing water
The Maintenance Technician ensures all equipment is running smoothly through quick in-depth troubleshooting and repair of all types of manufacturing equipment. No day is the same - your expertise may be called on to fix an urgent issue or you may implement new ideas and modify equipment to improve efficiency. Working as a team with other technicians, machine operators, supervisors, and department managers, the Maintenance Technician will collaborate to resolve mechanical issues.
What you would be doing as a Maintenance Technician:
Profile of our Maintenance Technicians:
- Troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems using schematics, technical drawings and testing equipment
- Repair equipment, fixtures, systems, conveyors, and other equipment at facility
- Modify, lubricate, diagnose, and operate equipment
- Maintain industrial control systems
- Work independently and with other team members to complete repairs in a safe and timely manner
- Create and report repairs throughout shift. Complete required work order paperwork, document parts and material usage
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required
- End each shift knowing you made a difference
- 2 years of work experience in a maintenance environment or an Associate’s Degree in a maintenance-related field
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective communication of issues and solutions to cross-functional team members
- Ability to read and interpret schematics: electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic
- Skilled in the use of shop equipment such as hydraulic and mechanical presses, bench grinder, drill press, mill and lathe, and assorted power tools
- Proficient skills with precision measuring equipment, such as calipers, dial indicators, bore gauges, and depth gauges
- Willingness to be a technical leader and trainer within a specific area of plant or machine center
- Demonstrated regular and predictable attendance
Life at Niagara:
- Associate’s Degree in manufacturing, manufacturing technology, mechatronics, industrial manufacturing, manufacturing automation or other similar manufacturing-related specialization
- Experience in high-speed manufacturing, bottling, beverage, packaging, or plastics industries
- Experience with the following technologies:
- Variable frequency drive (VFD), servo drives, and servo motor
- Rotary equipment such as rotary press or filler
- Thermodynamics, heat transfer, or plastics processing
- Krones, Sidel, or Husky equipment
- HVAC including chillers and/or air compressors
- Experience working with electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic schematics for troubleshooting
The Maintenance Technician embodies the values of Niagara’s culture, especially focusing in the following key drivers of success:
If this sounds like you, or you are interested in learning more about life at Niagara, please apply and we’ll connect with you soon.
Any employment agency, person or entity that submits a résumé into this career site or to a hiring manager does so with the understanding that the applicant's résumé will become the property of Niagara Bottling, LLC. Niagara Bottling, LLC will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person or entity.
Employment agencies that have fee agreements with Niagara Bottling, LLC and have been engaged on a search shall submit résumé to the designated Niagara Bottling, LLC recruiter or, upon authorization, submit résumé into this career site to be eligible for placement fees.
- Lead Like an Owner: Do you thrive in overcoming obstacles and with a sense of urgency in achieving objectives?
- InnovACT: Love making recommendations to continually improve policies, methods, procedures and/or products?
- Find a way: Like to develop technical knowledge through learning from other experts?
- Empowered to be great: Enjoy communicating effectively to resolve issues, teach others, and make improvements?