100% Remote. We focus on delivering professional services to government and state agencies. We are a fortune 500 company and have won numerous awards over the last 2 years recognizing our incredible growth. We are looking for a full stack engineer who works with the below technologies, we do not expect you to work with 100% of them but the more the merrier!
What You Will Be Doing
- Build data pipelines using Apache Spark, Scala, Python, Apache Airflow etc.
- Collaborate with User Experience and Engineering teams in the planning of new products
- Write unit tests and get close to 100% code coverage
- Work on AWS - S3 for storage, EC2 and EMR for processing/analysis
- Follow Agile methodology for the software development
- Identify problems and propose resolutions
What You Need for this Position
- 6+ year of engineering experience; focus on back-end development and/or data engineering
- In-depth programming knowledge with Java, Python, and Scala
- Experience with Spark, Hadoop, or HIVE
- Strong experience with AWS; including EC2, EBS, RedShift, EMR, ELB, SNS, RDS, CloudFormation, and more
- Experience with tools like Maven, Jenkins, Git
- Able to perform as an effective member of a geographically dispersed team across multiple time-zones
What's In It for You
So, if you are a Senior Data Engineer - 100% Remote with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.