The essential duties and responsibilities of this job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Inform monitor when line is low of product.
- Recycle open packages when needed.
- Be able to meet standard of feeding and packing.
- Know the different specifications of product and determine out of spec. product.
- Keep area clean at all times and comply with all sanitation procedures.
- Ensure correct film and cases are used for the foods being packaged.
- Ensure packages are properly sealed before packing.
- Ensure count of product is correct per bag or case.
- Identify and reject out of spec product.
- Ensure all required shelf life information is correctly printed on packages and legible per
- Ensure SOP is followed when product is rejected from metal detector or x-ray equipment.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, GMP’s, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)