Scheduler - (155919)
At HDR, we specialize in engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services. While we are most well-known for adding beauty and structure to communities through high-performance buildings and smart infrastructure, we provide much more than that. We create an unshakable foundation for progress because our multidisciplinary teams also include scientists, economists, builders, analysts and artists. That's why we believe diversity is our greatest strength. HDR is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
Watch our 'About Us' video
We believe that the way we work can add meaning and value to the world. That ideas inspire positive change. That coloring outside the lines can illuminate fresh perspectives. And that small details yield important realizations. Above all, we believe that collaboration is the best way forward.
In the role of Scheduler, we'll count on you to:
- Develop, evaluate, compile and present schedule data, and utilize such data to develop schedules for execution of work for small to medium-size projects
- Demonstrate familiarity with scheduling concepts of related work activities, logic diagrams, schedule resources, schedule milestones, level of effort, and general presentation of schedules in various formats
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years in Construction Scheduling
- Basic understanding of scheduling software for storing data and presenting schedules in various levels and forms of detail - Primavera, SureTrak, and/or other scheduling products
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- An attitude and commitment to being an active participant of our employee-owned culture is a must
- Ability to interpret construction schedules
At HDR, we know work isn't only about who you work for; it's also about what you do and how you do it. Led by the strength of our values and a culture shaped by employee ownership, we network with each other, build on each other's contributions, and collaborate together to make great things possible. When you join HDR, we give you license to do the same. We help you take charge of your career, giving you multiple growth opportunities along the way.
Sep 30, 2019