Full Job Description
Fresh Consulting is a design-led, software development and hardware engineering company, offering end-to-end digital services to help companies innovate. We bring together amazing UX designers, sophisticated developers, digital strategists, and top-notch engineers to help companies create fresh experiences that connect humans, systems, and machines. We’ve been growing fast and need someone to help us continue to manage the delivery of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. See more at freshconsulting.com
Software Engineer – Graphics Software Engineer – Algorithm Prototyping, Hardware algorithm design, GPU/GPGPU
1-2 year project
– Real-time graphics algorithms development & prototyping.
– Write clean readable code, debug complex problems that span systems, prioritize ruthlessly and get things done with a high level of efficiency.
– Learn constantly, dive into unfamiliar technologies, and embrace the ambiguity of AR/VR problem solving.
– Work closely with our perceptual research team to prototype and evaluate novel graphics algorithms.
– If you’re a graphics expert with good knowledge of GPU architecture, a love for solving novel problems from first principles, and excellent coding skills, you’ll thrive in our collaborative environment.
– Join a world-class team of pioneers experimenting with breakthrough technology.
– Partner with expert research scientists, mechanical engineers, electrical engineers and other brilliant software minds to build cutting-edge software prototypes to help create the technology that makes AR/VR universal.
– Come invent the future, graphics software development is vital to turbocharging our scientific explorations and generating viable paths to the consumer products people will use for decades to come — products that will literally give people super powers.
– 5+ years C/C++ experience, including C++11 (and up) features and principles
– 5+ years experience creating software for games, real-time systems, or other high performance & high complexity environments
– Solid working knowledge of texture filtering algorithms and/or 3D math & linear algebra
– Knowledge of GPU architecture, GPGPU, caches, code generation, and profiling
– Experience with one or more low-level graphics frameworks, such as DirectX, or OpenGL,
– Experience shipping one or more products of high complexity using standard software development toolsets such as source control and continuous integration systems
– Candidates MUST have some familiarity with GPU Hardware**
Additional Desired Skills:
– Hardware algorithm design, architecture, prototyping, and simulation
– Experience working with silicon teams
– Fixed-point math
– Memory management at the hardware level
– GPGPU experience, such as CUDA, OpenCL or DirectCompute development
– Embedded and low-power environments (mobile SoCs, DSPs, etc.)
Education: BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
– Work on engineering and research assignments with F500 companies and startups.
– The relationships that we have created with our clients are one of a kind.
– We help solve problems in many technologies focusing on R&D, product development, and manufacturing.
– We work at the most cutting-edge and latest technologies from AR/VR to Autonomous technologies.
– Closely working with our clients, we believe that long term investments are extremely important to maintain the culture we together have created.
We’re a handpicked team of Engineers, digital strategist, designers, and developers united together in creating a fresh experience.
Whether we are strategizing, designing, developing, or analyzing, our integrated team works as an extension of yours to improve your impact, your usability, and your customer conversion. In the process, we collaborate with you to get to know your business, understand your industry, and incorporate your big ideas into memorable experiences that keep your customers coming back for more.
Benefits – Employee benefits at 100% including PTO, holiday pay, 401K Plan and much more!