- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
Technical Support Engineer
We are a hybrid cloud company that offers private and public cloud to the users. Technical Support Engineer is responsible for handling incoming technical support calls and tickets.
BS/BA degree in E.E., Computer Science or related IT area is preferred
Preferred candidates have at least 1-3 years of experience in technical support.
Bilingual English/Spanish is helpful but not required.
Knowledge and technical skills:
- Experience with Linux, Windows operating system, and Apple Macintosh. VMWare experience is a plus
- Experience with RAID storage system
- Experience with WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, DNS and security
- Experience with backup, restore, and disaster recovery systems
- Thorough analytical skills of varying technical issues
- Ability to multi-task, adapt to quickly changing priorities and maintain deliverables to customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, are extremely important. You must be able to effectively communicate with customers who come from a wide variety of backgrounds.
- Fast learner, well organized, detail oriented, proactive and self-motivated problem solver.
- Honest, reliable, punctual, and must possess a good work ethic.
- Professional experience is a must.
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
Salary is competitive based on experience. Comprehensive benefits package includes: Medical, Dental, Vision and 401(k). We offer a diverse and employee-friendly environment with great work/life balance. Interested candidates should submit their resumes for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bilingual: 1 year (Preferred)
- Windows: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)