- Sell inclusion in our network of luxury real estate professionals
- Sell products and services to current members
- Create connections with current members to cultivate network involvement
- Compete to meet and exceed personal & company goals
- Collaborate with the team for overall company success
- Ambition and accountability
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated success in sales
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a small team environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Competitive benefits package, start with three weeks of vacation/personal time, a great work location, the quality of life you are looking for. Salary DOE plus commission and bonuses.
A worldwide collection of top brokers representing the finest luxury properties across the globe, Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate has been leading the real estate industry since 1986. This hand-selected group of more than 130,000 professionals with properties in more than 70 countries collectively sells over $300 billion of real estate annually, making it the most elite and comprehensive luxury real estate network in the world.
Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate’s global network is showcased on LuxuryRealEstate.com, the No.1 portal for luxury properties online, presenting more multi-million-dollar estates than any near-peer. Frequently distinguished as a leader in the industry, the company has been recognized by Forbes, the Inc. 5000 List and The Wall Street Journal. In addition, they have been honored by The Webby Awards, ADDY Awards and most recently named ‘Best Real Estate Website’ in the 2018 Internet Advertising Competition Awards and ‘Outstanding Website’ in the 2018 WebAwards by the Web Marketing Association.