Just liquidations is a wholesale and retail company that sells overstock. We specialize in high-end electronics and other consumer goods. The work is fast-paced and the products are different every day. The job requirements will also vary so it may not be the same work day-to-day. Join this fast-growing company and work with us from the ground up!
The Executive Assistant will manage the daily administration functions for Just Liquidations Executives: He/she will be capable of managing administrative operations with a high degree of confidentiality and a sense of urgency. The EA will be capable of taking on Adhoc projects as the Executives see fit in addition to the day-to-day responsibilities.
· Manage the day-to-day operations, calendar and meeting requirements for Executive
· Manage other administrative duties: Expense reporting, plan and schedule meetings and appointments, prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations, and travel logistics
· Communicate professionally with outside vendors, board members, officers and teammates at all levels of the organization
· Manage timeline of multiple projects
· Resolve time-sensitive and highly confidential matters with discretion and diplomacy
· Independently create presentation decks; and compose memos, letters and other correspondence, as needed, for executive review and approval
· 4+ years of EA experience working in a fast-paced setting
· College Degree preferred or relevant experience
· Excellent communication skills
· Strong work ethic with a high degree of flexibility to work in an ever-changing environment
· Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, well organized
· Must be able to prioritize and work in a dynamic office environment
· Must be professional while maintaining a friendly and courteous atmosphere
Job Type: Contract