Luxury Garage Sale (LGS) is looking for a motivated candidatewho has solid SFDC skills and understands general concepts of CustomerRelationship Management and can couple these skills to help grow LGS’s corebusiness.
This role reports directly to our Head of Operations and willwork primarily on the day to day requests associated with our Salesforceenvironments:
- Working cross-functionally with other departments at LGS tocollaboratively enhance our Salesforce implementation to help support andadvance the business.
- Creating custom reports and dashboards and respond to ad hocreporting requests.
- Activating new users and customizing their profiles andpermission sets.
- Executing mass exports, updates, and deletes using data loader.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes.
- Manage system changes without user interruption.
- Manage seasonal releases and mitigating risk of their featuresimpact on the organization.
- Maintain, enhance, and create workflows, functions, andconfigurations within the organization.
- Provide user support as needed.
- Communicate new features and changes to users as they arereleased.
- Always be working to facilitate the cleanup of legacy data tomeet improving guidelines.
- Insure data integrity by merging duplicate leads, accounts, andcustom LGS records.
- Maintaining, monitoring, and managing the integrations betweenSalesforce and other connected systems at LGS.
- Be able to debug any new/on-going developments.
- Work with LGS’ tech team to handle and prioritize requests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 1-3 years of SFDC admin experience and junior developer skills
- In-depth knowledge of the standard capabilities of SFDCincluding workflows, process builder, flows, validation rules, customobjects/fields and have successfully expanded on those capabilities through theuse of custom code (Apex) and/or integration with external systems.
- Must have a reporting background using standard reporting toolsincluding standard salesforce.com reporting functionality.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- SFDC administrator certification is preferred
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- relevant: 2 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: