Operations group specializing in lot-traceable manufacturing industries seeking fully remote professional for marketing and coordinative event planning – total workload estimated to be 4-6 hours per month with additional opportunities for the right person. Compensation discussed.
- Manage contact lists of invitees
- Organize, plan, manage speakers, and execute 2+ remote meetings per month
- Take meeting notes, draft and distribute follow up correspondences as necessary
- Maintain list of guest speakers, create a schedule of presenters and topics for future meetings
- Responsible for meeting invitations, recording during session, and managing file repository for participants to access meeting recordings and notes. Platform is Zoom
This is the right opportunity for an established professional at least loosely familiar with the manufacturing world, experienced in coordinating meetings for executives and managing the details involved with planning and executing meetings of 100+ attendees, and able to pull together interesting presentation topics. This is not an entry level position, has opportunity for growth into other responsibilities, and offers exposure to many potential clients for additional contract work.
Interested applicants are encouraged to supply updated resume and any pertinent details relevant to this position (formal cover letter not required).
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: From $1.00 per hour
- Events management: 1 year (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote