Now hiring for multiple Front Desk Associate positions!
The Therapy Network is always looking for New Talent to join our team! Students and Retirees Welcome to Apply!
Are you looking to provide the BEST in patient care? Looking to jump start your career with a fast growing Outpatient Physical Therapy Practice in the Hampton Roads area? Want to start a career that will have you going home at the end of the day knowing you improved lives and made a difference? If so, then look no further.
The Therapy Network is a Physical Therapists owned and operated Outpatient Facility with nearly 30 years’ experience in Hampton Roads. We have many advanced degreed Physical Therapists, New Graduate Physical Therapists as well as more McKenzie Certified Therapists than any other group in the area.
We inspire an evidence based practice principle with an open mind to new and innovative methods as they emerge. We encourage our employees to continuously grow in their career and break the mold. If you are tired of working in a job and are looking for a career in the medical world as well as the ability to make lasting relationships with patients and coworkers, then TTN is the place for you!
Our Front Desk Associates are responsible for -
- Outstanding customer service
- Patient Scheduling
- Telephone Operation
- Desire to learn multiple areas of Physical Therapy clinic Workflow
- Desire to grow and develop the position as well as work within a team
- Excellent customer service skills
- Flexibility and Dependability
- Willingness to become the face of the clinic and the glue that holds the clinic together
- Must be able to read and write legibly
- 2 years medical office experience preferred
Front Desk Floater
The Therapy Network