Resilinc is the leading platform and source for supply chain intelligence. Companies like GM, Cisco, IBM and Facebook use our technology’s power of big data, machine learning and prescriptive analytics to make strategic sourcing decisions, protect their revenue/margins and use resiliency as a competitive advantage.
We are a leading Supply Chain Risk firm located in the Bay Area. We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our team and work with our Customer Success Managers, Product Managers, and Account Management teams to understand analytics in assistance of client campaigns. The Data Analyst will use statistical and visualization tools to bring meaning to data and enable the team to advise their clients (internal and external), forecasting of results, and identifying variables that could significantly impact the client's risk plans.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating leads, advancing the sales process, closing new business and achieving/assisting in the achievement of opportunity-based sales quotas. The Inside Sales Representative will conduct research to identify leads and reach business targets through telephone, email, webinar and in person. This individual will also actively participate in the planning and execution of company marketing activities providing vital input based on his/her interactions with prospects.
- Drive sales of Resilinc products, help achieve customer acquisition, and growth targets.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts.
- Maintain leads generated from external sources and identify decision makers within targeted leads to begin sales process.
- Solicit new sales opportunities through outbound cold-calls and emails.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert into sales.
- Collaborate with team members to determine necessary strategic sales approaches
- Ensure that the customer/prospect database is constantly updated and records for each in terms of calls made, inquires, feedback, etc. is maintained
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product/service demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to other team members and to Sales Lead
- Assist in creating RFP responses to potential customers.
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email cross-sell and up-sell.
- Emphasizing service or product features and benefits, discussing credit terms, quoting Prices and preparing sales order forms or Report.
Desired Skills and Experience
The applicant must have the following attributes and skills:
- Associate or bachelor’sdegree with background in IT, Marketing or Supply Chain preferred
- 3+ years of overall experience with at least 3+ years of relevant work experience in a salesor tele salescapacity.
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals and achieve targets
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- An active listener, with good attention to detail & strong problem identification and resolution skills.
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with customers.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Foreign language skills (French, German) preferred
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- inside sales: 1 year (Required)