Park Schools Montessori (PS) is looking for Infant Teachers who are willing to learn the Montessori Methodology! We are building a team to expand our programming! Park Schools Montessori, is a premier Montessori educational program based in Atlanta, Georgia. We shift the dynamics of early childhood education by presenting a hybrid of Montessori and S.T.E.A.M (science, technology, engineering, arts, and mathematics). Our Montessori program teaches a balanced approach to self-awareness and independence. Our learning design supports a unique play-based learning model, that incorporates developmental and environmental sustainability, perma-culture (gardening), technology and engineering at a very early age. We also incorporate other learning experiences that make Park Schools Montessori a unique Montessori program and experience. Each classroom has a lead teacher and assistant teacher(s).
Our talented teachers will have the following qualifications:
- Will be a Certified Teacher
- Understand and promote the school’s mission and core values
- Has a passion for teaching children
- Instill a lifelong love for learning within our children
- Create innovative early learning curricula with visuals and hands- on experiences
- Motivate children to learn
- Understand how to teach S.T.E.A.M.
- Teach other subjects as trained
- Instruct babies and children in developmentally appropriate activities designed to promote intellectual and creative growth
- Use classroom management skills and patience to create a fun and safe learning environment.
- Develop schedules and routines to ensure adequate physical activity, rest, and playtime
- Facilitate and create opportunities for special events & extra- curricular activities
- Create and maintain a clean and visually stimulating learning environment
- Communicate with parents on students' growth and progress.
- Partner with parents to provide the best care for their children based on unique socio-emotional, physical and educational needs.
- Support center success by partnering with center staff to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation and engagement
- Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
- Learn, train and implement the technological platforms, curriculum and foundations of Park Schools Montessori program’s logistics and tools.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Certification in Early Childhood Education preferred
- Previous experience in childcare, elementary School, or other related fields
- Passionate about working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children and parents
- Excellent computer, written and verbal communication skills
- Use digital tools such as Daily Reports and Learning Software
- Able to actively/physically engage children
- Willing to lift to 40 lbs
Shift and Compensation:
We have two shifts 7:00am - 4:00pm and 9:00am to 6:00pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Dependent on Experience and KSAs
We are currently working on a superb benefits package
A part of our program includes, masks, sanitizing regularly, hands washed or sanitized regularly, daily building cleaning, no one allowed in the building except staff and children. Temperatures are taken at the door and hand sanitizer immediately issued.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- childcare: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person