Networking / OSS Integration Engineer
Location: Mountainview, CA
Onsite from day 1 is required
Scope / Timeline / Sample task-list
- Experienced in Design, Implementation, Troubleshooting, IP networking.
- Hands on with Nokia 7750 SR, Radius
- Hands on experience with Linux, Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker , Opensource
- Experienced with LTE EPC
- Must have hands on experience with Nokia BNG 7750 configuration for Broadband access on SR-OS
- Must have coding skills in Python or Go, C, C++
- Must have hands on experience with open source, build and debug and validate
- Basic background in software and network engineering
- Must have hands-on experience with LTE lab or field deployment of MME, SGW, PGW.
- POC of opensource and vendor solutions EPC code
- Fix minor bugs report major ones in user community
- Integrate with Google Fiber Lab and Google Cloud Environment
- Setup Test harness to generate load to verify functional and performance of various solutions
- POC - Setup, Configure, Validate BNG in various configurations.
- Radius integration, debugging
- Document configuration setup guides, design and configuration guides
Job Type: Contract
Pay: $75.00 - $80.00 per hour
- Networking / OSS Integration Engineer: 6 years (Required)