Acts as a strategic partner to the line by embedding institution’s strategy into day-to-day work and by providing professional HR guidance and support to internal client groups with the objective of adding value to the business. Builds strong partnership with client groups at all levels and serves as a consultant to management on HR related issues.
- Ensure the organizational structure supports institution’s strategic objectives by helping business leaders identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- Analyze trends and metrics to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Ensure HR metrics are aligned with the business metrics and drive improvement in delivery to support key business initiatives.
- Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Provide performance management guidance to line management. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and retention.
- Manage specific projects as required and provide HR guidance in functional and cross-functional initiatives as well on business unit restructure, workforce and succession planning.
- Interview, evaluate and select candidates in all levels. Identify staffing needs, determine selection criteria, source potential candidates through online channels.
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events. Analyze current recruitment processes and suggest areas for improvement.
- Design and complete job descriptions in all levels of the organization, maintain update all the job descriptions.
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Salario: $30,000.00 /año