Are you a detailed-oriented individual who is up for the challenge of a newly created position responsible for ensuring timely billing, collection and supporting financial activities for a rapidly growing, technology-based healthcare company? Do you take pride in being part of a team that helps others live a healthier life?
If so, FusionHealth, located in the Suwanee/Johns Creek, Georgia area, is seeking an energetic, passionate professional who enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment committed to enhancing the companys' revenue procedures and performance. The ideal candidate will have strong leadership skills and be able to manage with data.
The Billing & Revenue Manager performs a variety of tasks necessary to support FusionHealth operations and is a key stakeholder in streamlining processes necessary to scale the organization.
- Responsible for all activities of the accounts receivable department to ensure the accurate and timely management of all accounts receivable aging components including billings, cash receipts application, etc.
- Responsible for all aspects of Revenue Recognition in compliance with ASC606 to ensure proper revenue recognition.
- Oversee and manage all aspects of insurance and patient billing and collections to ensure accurate, timely, and complete insurance estimates, billing, collections, reconciliations of patient records and sub-ledgers in accordance with business rules.
- Manage the implementation of new insurance integrations to ensure a smooth implementation across all departments.
- Develop and maintain insurer fee schedules.
- Manage relationships with all insurers to ensure timely and smooth handling of all claim related matters.
- Responsible for the active patient database to ensure all necessary billing and termination activities are handled appropriately and timely.
- Oversee the annual renewal process.
- Establish documentation, processes and procedures, as necessary.
- Collaborate with other departments to achieve process improvements and streamline the billing and collections process and improve the patient experience.
- Provide training and coaching company wide for all insurance, billing and collections related matters.
- Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports.
- Communicate with co-workers and clients in positive, courteous and professional manner.
Education & Experience preferred:
- Bachelors Degree with 4+ years of progressive accounting experience in a healthcare related business.
- In-depth understanding of GAAP and ASC606. Technician in key accounting issues which affect this business.
- Experience in Insurance claims filing, billing and collections.
- Experience in the following applications highly desired: Insurance claims platforms, Sage Intacct, Google Sheets/Docs
- Exceptional organizational sense and history of effective interaction with the operating departments.
- Strong knowledge of audit regulations, policies, practices, and legal compliance
- Advanced Excel Skills including VLookups and Pivot Tables required
We value the health of our employees! Our comprehensive benefits package includes medical, dental, and vision plans, company-paid basic life insurance, medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts, 401k plan, and competitive paid time off program. FusionHealth is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V For more information visit www.fusionhealth.com
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 4 years (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off