Calling all Creative Thinkers with a skilled background in Digital Marketing!
Onco360 Pharmacy is a unique oncology pharmacy model created to serve the needs of community, oncology and hematology physicians, patients, payers, and manufacturers. Our Onco360 corporate office in Louisville, Kentucky has an immediate need for a Digital Content Specialist. This position may work from our pharmacy location in Houston, Texas.
The Digital Content Specialist will participate in the cross-functional, collaborative eco-system between key business owners to develop content and strategies that drive value to the business. The Digital Content Specialist reports directly to the Marketing Manager and will be responsible for strategic plan development, execution of high-quality digital marketing content, making marketing recommendations, and developing opportunities.
Support/Brand Management/ Sales Initiatives & Marketing Strategic Development:
- Develop a working knowledge of the company, its products, and the healthcare industry in order to support the development of marketing strategies.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of business, modern marketing tactics, marketing strategy, lead generation,
digital marketing, and content marketing.
- Plan and deliver CRM and Marketing Automation strategies across the company encouraging customer retention
and customer loyalty.
- Conduct in-depth research to identify new market opportunities to support campaign creations.
- Track, measure, and evaluate marketing outcomes and campaign impact to business and brand
- Use consumer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure brand alignment to increase brand awareness and equity.
- Leverages brand positioning and customer insights to implement compelling, insight-driven marketing campaigns.
- Leads cross-functional project teams from idea generation/business case development through commercialization to deliver viable concepts that are driven by brand strategy, marketplace dynamics and business objectives.
- Responsible for the long-term website(s) planning and ongoing execution.
- Identifies a pipeline of fresh, creative ideas that drive incremental growth including new product development, messaging, channel, business model, or service innovation or new strategic opportunities.
- Develop business cases to support new marketing strategies, projects and marketing plans.
- Supports sales force, managed care, operations, corporate and trade teams by leading marketing initiatives, brand guidance, and campaign efforts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Required: BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- Required: 3+ years of relevant experience in Marketing field with a focus on branding and strategic development within the Pharmacy and/or Healthcare industry.
- In-depth knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems + Marketing Automation platforms.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategies, and best practices.
- Knowledge of the Pharmacy/Healthcare industry terminology, trends and news.
- Advanced Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint knowledge required.
- Strong business model savvy, a “can do” attitude and strong leadership skills to direct and inspire greatness
- with cross-functional teams and sales.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; highly collaborative with the ability to build solid internal and external partnerships.
- Enthusiastic, detail-oriented, strategic thinker who is capable of flawless marketing execution
- Desired Skills:
- Creative thinker with data-driven analytical aptitude
- Ability to thrive in an agile environment, drive decision making, navigate the organization, and build strong relationships
- Vendor relationship management experience.
- Experience in WordPress and SEO/SEM/ Google Analytics.
- Previous experience with execution of diversified social and digital marketing techniques
- Core Competencies:
- Adaptability – Maintains effectiveness when experiencing changes in the work environment; adjusts effectively to new work structures, processes, requirements or cultures.
- Facilitates Change – Encourages others to communicate different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Follow-up – Establishes processes to monitor the results of assignments or projects.
- Managing work – Effectively manages time and resources to ensure that work is completed efficiently within timelines.
- Quality Orientation – Accomplishing projects by considering all areas involved, shows concern for all aspects of the job.
- Collaborative – Thrives in a cooperative, team-oriented environment; values the opportunity to make a difference and contribute to the team’s success.