Summary of Role:
Serena & Lily is seeking Design Advisors to join our Dallas location! Sales Associates/Design Advisors are responsible for creating a first-rate client experience through superior sales and service. We are looking for candidates who are available to work Full Time and Part Time hours including holidays, weekdays and weekends.
- Embody and operate by the Serena & Lily Brand Ethos (Innovation, Style, Integrity, Optimism, Expressiveness, Confidence & Appreciation.)
- Acts as brand steward in all interactions with Clients, Designers, Vendors, and Co-workers.
- Create a warm, welcoming, inspiring on brand client experience
- Provide relevant design advice, product knowledge, and product recommendations
- Contribute to Store sales goals by providing estimates, adding on and closing the sale
- Follow up on all orders and estimates, order flow, raise any client issues or order issues immediately to leadership for assistance in solving
- Master product knowledge and brand design inspiration.
- Assist in receipt of shipments, transfers, as well as merchandising; ensure selling floor is adequately presented and stocked to brand standard.
- Contribute to growing the client base, including designer outreach.
- Other tasks assigned by Leadership.
Essential Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to deliver excellent on brand client service standard and ability to demonstrate best practices
- Proven ability to sell, utilizing product knowledge, brand inspiration and design/decor
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to ask questions and seek solutions; a self-starter
- Microsoft Windows proficiency, especially Word and Excel
- 1 year of retail or relevant sales experience in interiors/home furnishings, relevant retail brand or client service industry
- Good communication skills, willingness to engage with clients
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong sense of personal style
Essential Physical Requirements:
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS system.
- Ability to communicate with associates and clients.
- Ability to read, count and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to freely access all areas of the store including selling floor, stock area, and register area.
- Ability to operate and use all equipment necessary to run the store.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative