Are you an energetic go-getter who’s seeking an incredible work environment that allows you to grow? If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
About TEPSBEST, Inc.
A local leader in hospitality and food service, TEPSBEST, Inc. is the quickest growing company in the Northeast. The company has a strong reputation in its industries – hospitality, food service, marketing, graphic design – as being, and only working with the best. Visit www.tepsbest.comfor more information.
Human Resources Assistant
TEPSBEST, Inc. provides a fun, fast-paced and friendly environment working within the restaurant, marketing and hospitality arenas. We are on the brink of expansion and are looking for a positive go-getter who is ready to help us grow even faster. Picture yourself working with an extraordinary team alongside the best in the industry!
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Updating HR information systems with new hires, terminations, disciplinary actions, address changes, etc.
- Maintaining all Personnel files with current information and ensuring in compliance
- Processing all benefits enrollments/terminations
- Coordinating pre-employment screening, onboarding and orientation process
- Payroll processing as needed
- Advertising positions and screening applicants
- Main point of contact for outside questions
- Coordinate HR projects as needed in areas including but not limited to onboarding, recognition programs, engagement surveys and talent development
- Develop wellness programs and benefit packages
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development opportunities and other organizational meetings as needed
- Additional tasks and responsibilities assigned as necessary
- Knowledge of ADP is a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Professional experience in HR
- Highly motivated and energetic
- Willing to work hard
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Outgoing personality
- Detail orientated
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Stroudsburg, PA (Preferred)