Are you ready to level up your career?
At Scientific Games, we are committed to making the best games, platforms and systems in the world. We are looking for smart, passionate and creative people to join our team and help us transform the gaming world. We are a global, industry-leading gaming technology company that embraces challenge, fosters an inclusive culture, values integrity, innovation and winning, and is committed to developing and supporting its people.
Whether you are a member of our award winning game studios, our industry leading systems group, product management, manufacturing group, services or any of our other amazing Gaming teams, you will be creating compelling games played around the world. We are dedicated to being the industry’s only COMPLETE global solutions provider with products that will enhance the entire gaming operation, both on the casino floor and behind the scenes.
If you are ready to play…Come join us and let’s make games!
The EGM Product Manager manages the life-cycle of EGM hardware and related features. Responsible for business modeling and analysis of potential new products, and creating new product development documents. Work with Project Management, Engineering, Supply Chain, and Product Marketing departments to insure successful product releases. Work with Software Product Managers, Account Executives, and Order Management department to insure successful product deployment.
Essential Job Functions:
- Assess and measure new product ideas, initiate and manage the new product Stage Gate Process.
- Create spreadsheet business models to forecast product development costs and revenue, and estimate profitability metrics.
- Create and maintain new product Marketing and Functional Requirement Documents for use by Hardware Engineering.
- Support weekly Engineering meetings and provide product business direction as needed.
- Support Sales and Order Management teams with product training and in depth product knowledge to insure order accuracy and optimize product performance.
- Support Supply Chain team with product forecasting, product road mapping, and product life cycle management.
- Review product production reports and related cost trends.
- Review and maintain competitive product analysis.
- Guide and assist Trade Show activities with product knowledge and product support.
- Occaisonal travel to regional Trade Shows, customer events and related customer functions.
BS Business Administration or equivilant exprience
- Min 3-5 years professional experience, 3 years gaming experience preferred.
- Product management experience preferred.
- Product manufacturing experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Microsoft Office, strong Excel and Powerpoint skills.
- Strong interpersonal and organization communication skills.
- Strong understanding of general gaming product operation.
- Strong understanding of general manufacturing process.
- Understanding of forecasting and statistical modeling.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Ability to develop positive relationships and communicate effectively with Project Management, Engineering, Sales and Order Management.
- Excellent Organizational skills
May require weekend and evening hours.
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functionsThe physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Scientific Games Corporation and its affiliates (collectively, “SG”) are engaged in highly regulated gaming and lottery businesses. As a result, certain SG employees may, among other things, be required to obtain a gaming or other license(s), undergo background investigations or security checks, or meet certain standards dictated by law, regulation or contracts. In order to ensure SG complies with its regulatory and contractual commitments, as a condition to hiring and continuing to employ its employees, SG requires all of its employees to meet those requirements that are necessary to fulfill their individual roles. As a prerequisite to employment with SG (to the extent permitted by law), you shall be asked to consent to SG conducting a due diligence/background investigation on you.
This job description should not be interpreted as all-inclusive; it is intended to identify major responsibilities and requirements of the job. The employee in this position may be requested to perform other job-related tasks and responsibilities than those stated above.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here: EEOC Poster.
SG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. If you’d like more information about your equal employment opportunity rights as an applicant under the law, please click here EEOC Poster.