H2M architects + engineers a multidiscipline architectural, engineering, environmental consulting firm in Melville, NY is currently seeking architects at all levels to join our growing team:
- Intern Architect / Designer (3-5 years)
- Assist project teams and work on a variety of projects from design through construction administration.
- Generate and manage the development of architectural design and project drawings.
- Interface/coordinate architecture and engineering disciplines to develop and execute architectural design concepts.
- Function as a designer to the extent necessary.
- Client interaction and teamwork with other disciplines.
- Manage all aspects of client relations including attending meetings and working with a team.
- Complete projects on schedule and within budget.
- Develop standards and guidelines for diverse architectural activities.
- Attend appropriate Trade Shows, when needed, creating greater exposure, strengthen the company’s image resulting in the generation of good leads and follow up.
- Perform other like duties as assigned.
Education and Qualifications
- Professional degree in Architecture from an accredited institution is preferred
- Experience with AutoCAD. Revit a plus
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft suite is desirable
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work individually and with a team
We offer a comprehensive benefit package including medical/dental/vision insurance with HSA & FSA, life and LTD insurance, 401(k) with matching contributions, annual bonus, tuition reimbursement, and excellent professional development program. www.h2m.com
A firm doesn’t reach its 85th birthday without the contributions of a highly skilled and dedicated staff. At H2M, our people are at the heart of everything we do, and we’re always seeking new talent to join our team. Whether you’re a college student or a seasoned professional, we offer career opportunities at every level, in areas ranging from architecture to administration.
We’re passionate about our work, dedicated to our clients, and committed to our legacy. We emphasize collaboration and community involvement and promote sustainability in our practice, ensuring that the right projects are developed with minimal impact on the environment. Our integrated approach to design incorporates the diverse voices and visions of our staff into every project. Through mentoring, peer reviews, and professional development opportunities, employees at every level are offered the opportunity to share best practices and gain new experiences.
Since our early roots, our focus has remained steadfast:
to provide quality service with sound judgment and to serve as an honest professional resource to our clients. With a dedicated, responsive staff and multiple service offerings under one roof, we blend “can-do” with “can-be,” developing real, workable solutions with a dose of innovation. Our diverse in-house expertise reduces the need for sub-consultants and ensures that our architects and engineers develop a comprehensive understanding of every project.
Providing solutions to a wide variety of markets, H2M brings the combined expertise of architectural design and building systems engineering to make your project a reality. With in-house MEP and structural teams, we’re able to take a holistic approach to project design that combines a practical approach with creative results.