Responsible for achieving established goals improving Molina's enrollment growth objectives encompassing all lines of business. Works collaboratively with key departments across the enterprise to improve overall choice rates and assignment percentages.
• Under limited supervision, responsible for carrying out enrollment events and achieving assigned membership growth targets through a combination of direct and indirect marketing activities, with the primary responsibility of improving the plan's overall “choice” rate. Works collaboratively with other key departments to increase the Medicaid and CHIP assignment percentage for Molina.
• Provides leadership for new or less experienced Community Engagement team members by training, developing, coaching, mentoring and being a positive role model. May also serve as the Acting Supervisor or Manager for the team upon management request.
• Responsible for achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual enrollment goals & growth targets, as established by management.
• Works closely with other team members and management to develop/maintain/deepen relationships with key business leaders, community based organizations (CBOs) and providers, ensuring all efforts are directed towards building Medicaid, CHIP, Marketplace and MMP membership. Effectively moves these relationships through the “enrollment” pipeline.
• Schedules, coordinates & participates in Marketplace enrollment events, encourages key partners to participate, and assists where feasible.
• Works cohesively with Provider Services to ensure providers within assigned territory are aware of Molina products and services. Establishes simple referral processes for providers and CBOs to refer clients who may be eligible for Marketplace products.
• Viewed as a “subject matter expert” (SME) by community and influencers on the health care delivery system and wellness topics.
• Delivers presentations, attends meetings and distributes educational materials to both members and potential members.
• Answers incoming calls to the engagement line from perspective and actual members. Provides them with information and materials about Molina Healthcare. Directs members to the appropriate Molina department(s) as needed and assists with contacting department(s) through in-house phone line assistance.
• Coordinates, leads, and executes Helping Hands program for each of their perspective regions.
• Responsible for assisting and executing Molina turnkey events and align media components.
• Trains all new Specialist team members and serve as a mentor and resource for existing Specialist team members.
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, job-related experience.
• 5 years of related experience (e.g., marketing, business development, community engagement, healthcare industry).
• Demonstrated exceptional networking and negotiations skills. Experience with sales and marketing techniques.
• Demonstrated strong public speaking and presentations skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with little supervision.
Required License, Certification, Association
Completion of Molina /DHS/MRMIB Marketing Certification Program/Covered CA Certified.
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline.
• Prior related work experience in a senior or lead capacity.
• Solid understanding of Health Care Markets, including Medicaid and Medicare.
• Previous healthcare marketing, enrollment and/or grassroots/community outreach experience a plus.
• 5+ years of outreach experience serving low income populations and/or experience presenting to influencer audiences.
• 3 - 5 years project management experience, preferably in a health care or outreach setting.
• Fluency in a second language highly desirable.
Preferred License, Certification, Association
• Active Life & Health Insurance
• Market Place Certified
To all current Molina employees: If you are interested in applying for this position, please apply through the intranet job listing.
Molina Healthcare offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V.