Infiniti Technologies is hiring experienced low voltage cable installers. The ideal candidate should have experience installing, terminating and servicing low-voltage copper and fiber.
We generally expect applicants to have experience with the following:
- Running and installing cable in commercial environments
- Use of basic hand and telecom tools
- Use of commercially accepted cable management hardware, cable support systems, conduit, and general installation hardware.
- Basic construction safety best practices
- Basic understanding of electrical and/or datacom systems
- BICSI Certifications
- Able to read, understand and follow blueprints.
- Technician must be capable of relaying important information to the project manager.
- Strong work ethic, punctuality and attendance, excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
Infiniti Technologies has been in the audio visual and data network industries for 29 years. We offer a subsidized healthcare plan, a qualified retirement plan with a match, paid vacations, paid holidays, sick time, educational assistance, and uniforms.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 /hour
- low voltage commercial cabling installation: 3 years (Required)
- Multiple locations
- On the road
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement