Education Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Experience 5+ years
Citizenship Requirement US Citizen
Clearance Required Secret
Location Ft. Dix, NJ
- Performs basic system administration tasks as required for web, application, and database servers.Tasks may also include information assurance assessment, remediation, and reporting support.
- Facilitates website development and maintenance.
- Maintains current and legacy applications / websites within an enterprise environment.Consolidates web content and disparate websites as required.
- Implements database design, management practices, and administration functions as required.Implements backup and recovery procedures to align with program objectives and guidance.
- Establishes moderately complex operational databases, software configuration controls and system interfaces for computer system(s) assigned.
- Facilitates application support, application testing, and code/software release management in coordination with customer appointed proponents as requested.
- Provides detailed documentation of moderately complex system specifications, including system scripts, system installation procedures, system backup and recovery techniques and system test methods.
- Designs, develops and implements new methods and procedures of the technical solution that meets the requirements of the project.
- Assists clients in articulating and defining their business requirements and assists in preparing the business case justification for technical investment decisions.
- Experience managing web content management / Web Content Management System (WCMS) Tools.
- Experience with web server administration, such as Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience utilizing Microsoft SharePoint 2010 (or higher) to manage content (documents, list items, etc.) in an enterprise environment.
- Experience managing and maintaining code in a repository, such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Visual Studio (development environment) 2013 (or higher) to manage website code and content updates.
- Experience managing relational databases, such as SQL and MySQL, utilizing an approved database management system (DBMS) to facilitate systems analysis and properly maintain existing database infrastructure.
- Database development and administration (including creating and maintaining data objects such as stored procedures).
- Good analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation, and testing of website code and content.
- Good communication skills to interact with team members, support personnel, and provide technical guidance and expertise to customers and management.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members.
- Ability to work independently and work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment utilizing Scrum, sprints, Kanban, etc.
- Experience working with a wide variety of programming languages, database management systems, and operating systems.
- SharePoint Administration and/or SharePoint Development
Job Type: Full-time
- Sharepoint: 1 year
- Agile software: 1 year
- DoD Secret Clearance
- CompTIA Security+