We are currently recruiting for a Senior Desktop Engineer – SCCM
- The employee installs and maintains local and wide area networks throughout the agency; analyzes and maximizes network utilization and performance; coordinates information between end-users and IT staff to support a fully functioning network; documents network design and keeps records of network changes.
- The employee will help the agency achieve CFSR standards and help ensure service delivery that focuses on Safety, Permanency, and Wellbeing for the families served by the agency.
- The employee will adhere to the agency's Guiding Principles by serving as a child welfare professional, valuing every child, honoring families, and valuing partnerships.
- Must demonstrate cultural awareness sensitivity and competence throughout all aspects of job duties.
- The employee is committed to practicing cultural competence by: working respectfully and effectively with people of all cultures, classes, races, genders, ethnic backgrounds, religions, sexual orientations, mental and physical abilities, ages and appearances in a manner that recognizes, affirms and values the worth of individuals, families and communities and protects and preserves the dignity of each.
- Information Technologist 3 – Senior Desktop Engineer-SCCM PCN
- Development of complex global solutions for problems identified while handling desktop hardware and application support issues escalated from the IT Service Desk.
- Coordinates with vendors, partners, and related Franklin County Agencies to resolve more complex issues by leveraging shared knowledge. Provides a high level of customer service to employees of the Agency.
- SCCM administration to includedevelopmentof standardized Microsoft Windows desktop operating system deployment, deployment of security patches, reporting of hardware asset inventory, and development of compliance baselines.
- Develops and provides IT environmental documentation.
- Assists in the troubleshooting of "IT Service Desk” calls as it pertains to networking and software problems; consults with users on possible solutions.
- Participates in staff training, as directed.
- Participates in conferences and other department/agency meetings as requested; completes other administrative tasks.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION /TRAINING REQUIRED:
- Education Core undergraduate program in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
- Experience Minimum 3 years combined work experience related to information systems in multiple areas of assigned responsibility (e.g., infrastructure, database administration, software development, business process analysis, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Windows OS) - Or equivalent of Minimum Class Qualifications For Employment noted above.
- Ability to: transport items up to 50 lbs.
- Two years network experience in WAN/LAN.
- Microsoft Office, iPads, iPhones, mobile computing environments, and above average experience in the design, implementation, and maintenance of desktop imaging programs, security patching, scripting, client-server computing architectures
- excellent communication and organizational skills.
- The position is in an on-call rotation and subject to call-in during non-working hours (24/7) as necessary.
- Other related duties may include handling cases from Intake, if needed and if determined by HR to be qualified to do so.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $65.00 to $70.00 /hour