The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries, is a diversified worldwide entertainment company with 2014 annual revenues of $45 billion. Its five business segments include Media Networks, Parks and Resorts, Studio Entertainment, Consumer Products, and Disney Interactive. The Studio Entertainment segment produces and acquires live-action and animated motion pictures, direct-to-video content, musical recordings and live stage plays.
Our Corporate Talent Acquisition team seeks a Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Contractor) to join this team in a highly visible and fast paced department that plays an integral part in key business decisions across the enterprise.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day functions of the recruiting process - greeting candidates upon arrival; coordinating schedules of interviews and travel; facilitating background checks; managing HR Data Systems; providing orientation travel information for new hires; and posting and updating positions using the online applicant tracking system and associated functions.
- Provide excellent end to end candidate experience
- Schedule a high volume of (approximate 35-70 weekly tasks) phone and onsite interviews, organize travel arrangements for candidates, reserve interview rooms, and provide regular follow-ups & confirmations for the candidates/interviewers
- Maintaining HR Data Systems (Kenexa, Req Report and SAP)
- Ensuring process completion for all new hires to include: orientation travel, background checks, meetings while attending orientation
- Manage on-line resume database to ensure applicant information is current to include: complete applications, background information, identification details, etc.
- Assisting recruiters with special projects as needed
- Previous experience with Interview Scheduling with at least 1-2 years of experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused work environment
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, including a proficiency in clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office products, specifically scheduling meetings
- Proven phone etiquette and professionalism
- Ability to interact with multiple levels of leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to proactively pinpoint errors in documents with proven attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a rapidly changing work environment effectively balancing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Task oriented with experience following structured processes
- Proven organizational and time management skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making skills
- Ability to work as a team player
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience
Disney is an equal opportunity employer. Drawing Creativity from Diversity
This position is a 6 month to 1 year contract to start
Job Type: Contract
- Talent Acquisition: 1 year (Required)
- Human Resources: 1 year (Preferred)
- Interview Scheduling: 1 year (Required)
- Coordinator: 2 years (Required)