We want to assist, as a crew person, to learn, grow and be what you want to be, personally and professionally. Team members are offered tuition assistance along with Scholarship opportunities. You can earn $2500 of tuition assistance every year after working with us for three months. We also have a High School Diploma program. Retail and service discounts are also offered through our McPerks program. Working at McDonald's, you have the potential grow and move up the ladder in a fast pace, self Promotable, quick service industry. McDonald's is looking for hard working, enthusiastic individuals who want to be a part of a winning team. If you enjoy working with people and love to learn new things, we want to meet you.
As a Crew Person, you may be responsible for:
Greeting customers with a smile
- Taking accurate food orders
- Preparing all of McDonald’s World Famous food
- Partnering with other Crew and Managers to meet target goals during your shift
- Restaurant Cleanliness
- Ensuring items are well stocked
This job posting contains some information about what it is like to work in a McDonald’s restaurant, but it is not a complete job description. People who work in a McDonald’s restaurant perform a number of different tasks every day, and this posting does not list all of the essential functions of this job.
Apply today! We want to talk to you!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly