Sign In or Create Account
Use Facebook or Google to sign in or register with SimplyHired.
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
A leading Windows & Doors manufacturer in the Southern California area is in need of multiple competent Outside Sales Representatives to cover and grow the Southern California, Las Vegas, New Mexico and Arizona markets. For the time being the position will only cover from San Diego to Bakersfield.
Applicants must possess outstanding work ethic, great communication skills to establish and maintain relationships with existing and new accounts. Must have working knowledge of the window industry, both in new construction and retrofit markets. Must be ableto communicate in one of the following languages, besides English: Hindi, Korean, Tagalog, or Hebrew.
Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years experience in Sales. Must be familiar with the Construction or Architectural industry and must be able to read blueprints. A self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit, attention to detail, great organizer with strong problem-solving abilities a key attributes for the ideal candidate.
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
· Work on new sales leads, from Dealers, Contractors and Residential Markets.
· Ability to provide professional customer service to new and existing customers.
· Work with Inside Sales and Customer Service to prepare accurate quotes and process sales orders for production.
· Visit potential customers to promote company products and brands.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Schedule appointments and meetings.
· Experience with ERP systems and Microsoft Office Applications.
. Other responsibilities as needed.
· Excellent verbal, listening, presentation and written communications skills;
· Work collaboratively as well as independently;
· Windows & Doors industry experience and knowledge is a plus;
· Positive, persistent, confident, passionate and enthusiastic about helping people;
· Prior Outside Sales experience is required, but willing to train the ideal candidate if they possess prior Inside Sales Experience.
· Able to work on Saturdays (during peak season).
· Able to speak a second language other than English a plus (Spanish, Korean, Hindi, Chinese, Tagalog, or Hebrew).
- Vacation, Sick Pay, 5 Holidays, Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life.
- Outside Sales: $30K + commission + car allowance
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $30,000.00 /year