We are looking for Automation Program Manager building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications.
Role & Responsibilities
KEY SKILLS (MUST HAVE):
- Become a trusted advisor on automation related program for client senior executives
- Drive Automation Change Management for a Client Organization
- Drive Automation Programs and workshops and create automation champion in the organization.
- Build a change management framework and components for automation transformation
- Work with the Process, IT strategy, information security and SDLC engineering functions to augment automation into their existing process
- Define and implement knowledge management roadmap for automation programs
- Experience in defining and conducting workshops around automation with client stakeholders
- Experience with rolling out automation programs with demonstrable benefits
- Experience with fine tune IT processes with automation methodologies
- Experience with change management with respect to people, automation process and automation technologies
- Exposure to automation technologies Experience in leading a team of RPA or ITPA professionals
- Experience in mentoring and leading a automation specialists across engineering, deployment, managers and business consultants.
- Exposure to Cognitive (AI/ML) landscape along with bot deployment and development
Other Skills (nice to have)
- Proven ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to provide POV, thought leadership to Client leadership
- Exposure in Cloud Technologies - AWS, Google, Azure
- Exposure to AI/ML
1. Any technology solutioning exposure with automation tools in ITPA and RPA.
2. Exposure to shell scripting and infrastructure/ application management.
3. Exposure to cognitive systems and its related technologies.
- Has a good practical understanding of technology and its application.
- Good grasp of technology and tools used for development.
- Fair understanding of project management skills.
- Fair amount of domain expertise gained through working on the application or certification programs.
- Within own team or department at operational level.
- Contact with user/customer at peer / first /middle management level.
SNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.
Proficiency LevelGeneric Reference
PL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.
PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.
PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.
PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status :
Full Time Employee
Job Posting :
Mar 19 2019
Cognizant US Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran. If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions in the US, please send an email with your request to CareersNA2@cognizant.com
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant, a member of the Nasdaq-100, is ranked 195 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us on Twitter: USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.