What we need
We are currently looking for a Senior React Developer to join our team. This individual will be working on a greenfield web development initiative for our next generation of client-facing technology for the Finance and Trading Space.
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Working with modern web technologies to develop web app code, be able to run it, and work on implementing new features.
- Creating automated tests for web application code
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
Bonus if you know any of the following:
- Professional experience with modern web development frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- Familiar with UI/UX Concepts
- It would also help if you have a Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering
- At least 5+ years of professional experience
- Be able to work onsite in Chicago. We’re right inside the Revival Food Hall.
- Web Workers
- Testing frameworks such as jasmine, mocha, chai, karma, or protractor
- VS Code or any other IDE
- Financial/trading or investment environments is a huge plus.
The Team / Who we are?
We’re a team of technology-centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code. Imagine working alongside the founders of a global company on some of our tech initiatives.
You are a great fit if:
We think you are a great fit if you like technology, like to get things done without people asking and enjoy a collaborative, laid back environment. You could work at many awesome companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role. You are knowledgeable, care about the details, and like to learn new things.