Regional Services Director
Chief Clinical Officer
A Masters' or Doctoral degree in psychology, social work, psychiatric nursing or related field., Must be licensed/ have ability to become licensed in Wyoming.
Experience working with behaviorally or emotionally disturbed children, adolescents and adults. Minimum two years of clinical supervision preferred.
Responsible for the development, oversight, and program evaluation of Regional Services.
- Cultivate and instill a culture reflective of Peak Wellness Center’s core values of compassion, trustworthiness, responsiveness, community and excellence.
- Provide oversight to all regional programming in accordance with Practice standards, evidence- based practices and Peak Wellness Center policies and procedures.
- Ensure regional service programs adhere to State requirements and coordinate with other clinical services provided in Region 5.
- Assure quality of all regional services provided and adherence to Peak Wellness Center policies and procedures as well as Ethical standards and local, State and Federal laws and guidelines.
- Collaborate with other community agencies and treatment programs to coordinate services that are client centered and ensure effective transitioning between centers within the region.
- Monitors case records to ensure compliance with agency standards, quality assurance and other accrediting requirements.
- Assesses training needs of regional services staff and work with leadership staff to determine and secure appropriate training opportunities.
- Responsive to changing health care and funding demands in planning and development of services and programming.
- Train staff, provide administrative and clinical (as needed) supervision and support, maintain documentation and complete annual (or more often as needed) evaluation.
- Ensure staff are knowledgeable of and comply with all agency policies and procedures including the agency code of Ethics.
- Advise Chief Clinical Officer regarding community needs, recommendations or concerns.
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring expenditures to ensure fiscal operations.
- Participates in development of regional services plans or expansions.
- Attends administrative and board meetings as requested by the CEO or CCO.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the CEO or CCO.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND ABILITIES
- Proficient with MS Office, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Excellent organization skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrates an independent work initiative, sound judgment and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Proficient with standard office equipment
Job Type: Full-time
- LPC, LCSW, LMFT, PPC, PCSW (Preferred)