National Third Party Administrator continues to expand customer service operations and administrative support to Nevada.
Our Las Vegas (Henderson) location has immediate openings for experienced administrative support personnel, specifically in our TPA Medical Claims Processing and Eligibility Management Departments, who are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to advance their career. The candidates must possess excellent written and communication skills in English, understand basic business principles, be a proactive problem solver and have a strong working knowledge of Excel and Word. Customer Service experience is necessary and quick advancement opportunities are available for those individuals who have knowledge of medical claims processing (re: TPA) and codes ICD9 and CPT, as well as a working vocabulary in medical and dental terminology.
The general duties will include:
- Independent processing of all types of routine and complex client medical claims, as well as benefit eligibility transactions
- Provide telephone customer service to members, employers and providers
- Auditing of files and assistance with claims appeals or general problem solving
- Assist with process general client billing, refunds and overpayments, as applicable
- Other related duties and special projects, as assigned
If you are trying to find the right company to support your future goals, we may be the employer for you. If you are a person who is an excellent decision maker, is customer service oriented and enjoys being a contributor to overall team success, we want to speak with you.
Please submit your resume for an immediate interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)