What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is recruiting for a Data Center Intern.
More About the Role:
Assist with racking, building, cabling for provisioning servers and network gear
Provide accurate and detailed logs for supported equipment and processes
Assist with Installing, testing and labeling cable and fiber using standard data center protocols
Assist with removing cable and fiber as directed by the data center manager and managing existing cabling plant.
Provide remote hands and eyes for customers.
Position may involve frequent typing, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, bending, reaching and lifting. Lifting requirements may range from <10 lbs. - 50 lbs. on a regular basis, with heavier weights done in conjunction with other individuals or lifting aids.
Must be very conscientious, accurate, detail oriented and self-motivated
Flexibility to work different shifts including nights, weekends and holidays is a plus.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
Basic knowledge of computer hardware and networking equipment
Basic understanding of the OSI Layer 1, structured wiring and cabling
Basic mechanical and electrical aptitude
US citizenship required
The data center is a 24X7 operation
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.