*Job Title*: Mail, Copy, Print Associate
*Location*: 55 Capital Blvd., Rocky Hill, CT 06067 United States
*Length*: 3 months open to extension
Schedule: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM Mon - Fri
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- 1 year copy, print and mail related experience.
- Administrative skills a must.
- Experience running mail posting equipment a plus.
- Weigh, record, sort, bundle, and deliver the following types of incoming and outgoing mail and packages in an accurate and timely manner
- Post office mail, post office express mail, priority mail, newspapers, interoffice mail, overnight mail, certified, and registered.
- Shipping and receiving.
- Operating mailing, copy or scanning equipment.
- Process outgoing post office mail by staging and metering it 1st Class Mail or Pre-sort based on the United States Postal Services regulations and requirements.
- Obtain a signature on all items deemed to be accountable mail prior to leaving the item with the recipient (i.e., certified, registered, incoming packages and boxes).
- Lift heavy boxes.
- Maintain logs and reporting documentation.
- Scanning incoming mail to recipients.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)