As the Specialty Reporting and Metrics Manager, you will be responsible for planning, estimating, forecasting, providing both oversight and day-to-day management, leadership, direction, and administration across the full project life-cycle on medium to large size projects. You’ll be collaborating with and influencing other areas within the company to develop solutions, methodologies, reports or process changes that support the organizations strategic initiatives. In this challenging role you will be responsible for leading teams that are designing, developing and delivering solutions, accessing data, constructing and manipulating large datasets to support process, analysis and innovative process improvement, using SQL, SSIS, SSRS, .Net, Tableau, Python and similar business intelligence tools. You will own problem analysis, solution validation, risk management, issue resolution/escalation and stakeholder engagement processes.
The ideal candidate with have 5+ years of leadership experience in team building, coaching, constructive feedback, work delegation, and goal setting. The expectation is that this function become a foundational pillar of our drive to build a best in class reporting organization.
- Lead a technical staff intended to provide business-related/and or technical subject matter expertise on large, highly complex reporting projects and business analytics to support management, multifunctional departments, staff members and peers
- Lead a team of business support staff intended to Identify data and reporting issues when they arise, ensure that the appropriate business leaders are well informed prior to external escalations, and provide solution options.
- Align staff around KPI goals for our Reporting organization as well as business operational goal.
- Provide individual coaching to the team members. This can be focused on potential deficiencies of that team member, or in relation to that team member’s career goals.
- Lead process improvement initiatives within the team’s reporting scope.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at a time. These projects can be for self or members of the team. The supervisor responsibility is to ensure that projects are delivered on time and of the highest quality.
- Ability to create and track metrics that monitor CCM reporting team KPI’s and provide constructive reviews of these metrics to executives and team members.
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience within the healthcare or service industry.
- Minimum of 5 years of technical and/or business support experience within the healthcare or service industry.
- Familiarity with healthcare/insurance analysis and process.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge and understanding of new domains and underlying data sources
- Exposure to CVS RxClaim system
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a technical development field is required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.