Administrative Arts Office Manager/Marketing/Sales Office Assistant
Company Description/Job Description:
Office Manager / Marketing Office Assistant
The Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts is hiring for late Summer 2019 for their 2019 -2020 Season. Part time positions available. The Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts (PSPA) is among the most prominent and influential arts training centers in Bucks County. Voted Best in Bucks, PSPA is growing quickly. Candidates must possess the skills and drive to take The Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts and Spirit in Motion Ballet Theater 501-c3 to the next level. PSPA is preparing for a major expansion and growth. Voted Best of Bucks, Best of Philly Hot List, The Pennsylvania School of the Performing Arts/Spirit In Motion Ballet Theater 501-c3 is seeking a highly motivated, positive, outgoing individual for an integral position at our fast growing Theater Dance Performing Arts School in Bucks County
The position is open to either:
A) An older mature empty nester, or a business, marketing/sales and arts management focused applicant. (OR)
B) An applicant whom has previous experience managing a business, theater, non profit, arts organization with strong administrative, organizational and amazing social skills.
This position is perfect if you are looking for late afternoon or evening hours, the outgoing business college student, or empty nester that has worked in sales/business, marketing, or office management.
Seeking applicants with:
great costumer service skills, strong marketing, sales experience and excellent with interacting and greeting people of all ages.
Individuals should be willing to work late afternoon or evening hours and work hand-in-hand in an office managers role, have dynamic interpersonal skills, take charge ability while possessing excellent typing and computer skills including Excel.
Ideal candidates will possess:
Strong administrative and organizational skills. Highly developed interpersonal / customer service skills. Website, e-marketing and graphic design experience, is a plus.
- Day-to-day office management, reception desk, business and administrative functions.
- Assisting teachers, parents and students.
- Organizing, prioritizing and answering phone calls and emails.
- Registration/Administrative and marketing of classes, events, performances and programs development.
- Sales & Support of the PSPA/SIMBT outreach programs.
- Overseeing PSPA/SIMBT staff to ensure organization, inventory and appearance of office and studios.
- Draft correspondence, prepare spreadsheets and process information to organize and utilize.
- Oversee/ensure maintenance of website, social media.
- Assist and oversee accuracy and timelines of accounts receivable, collections, and payroll.
- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape.
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects.
Work hours vary slightly. Typical hours are M-Thurs, 3:00pm - 8:30pm, Saturday, 8:30am -3:00pm some hours vary. Salary is commensurate with experience. Background and reference checks are required.
We are looking for candidates in the Newtown/Bucks County Area – please take this into consideration when applying.
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and references via email: email@example.com
Re: Performing Arts Office Manager / Office Assistant
Please, No Phone Calls